Prospective authors are invited to submit papers reflecting original, unpublished work in these fields. Papers should not exceed 6 pages including results, figures, and references. Manuscript templates will be made available on the website. Only electronic submissions with PDF files will be accepted via the conference website. Authors are expected to present their papers at the conference upon acceptance and presenting authors are required to register for the conference.
Manuscript must be prepared in English with a maximum length of six (6) printed pages IEEE format (ten-point font) including figures. The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are longer than 6 pages. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats which can be found at:
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers must be formatted for standard US letter-size (8.5″ x 11″) paper.
- Authors must submit their papers electronically via paper submission system.
Only the papers that will be presented at the conference will be submitted to the Xplore Digital Library. The USB drive proceedings of presented papers will be made available at the conference by the following identification numbers.
- IEEE Catalog Number: CFP16580-USB
- ISBN: 978-1-5090-0628-1