The ISPACS2016 (http://ispacs2016.psu.ac.th/) technical program will include Special Sessions. The aim of Special Sessions is to supplement regular programs by bringing together new or emerging topics of particular interests on ISPACS related domains.
Prospective organisers of Special Sessions need to submit the following information:
- Title of the session,
- Short brief of the session, mentioning the novelty of the topic,
- Short biography of the organisers,
- List of at least five (5) prospective papers (including potential authors, contact information of the corresponding authors).
|Submission of Special Session Proposals:||June 15, 2016|
|Notification of acceptance of the Special Sessions:||June 30, 2016|
|Submission of Full Papers:||June 15, 2016|
|Acceptance Notification:||August 15, 2016|
|Submission of Camera-ready Manuscripts:||September 10, 2016|
After the Special Session proposal has been approved, it is required that the authors submit the full paper manuscripts to the related Special Session track and the manuscripts should conform to the format and electronic submission guidelines of regular ISPACS papers. All submitted papers will be evaluated in the same way as regular papers in order to meet the ISPACS quality standard. If the number of accepted papers in the Special Session is less than FOUR (4), the session may be cancelled and the accepted papers will then be moved to regular sessions.
Proposals should be sent via e-mail (in either PDF or plain ASCII text format) to the Special Session Chair, Sinchai Kamolphiwong, E-mail: Sinchai.email@example.com by June 15, 2016.
Special Session Chair
- Sinchai Kamolphiwong, firstname.lastname@example.org, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
Special Session Co-Chairs
- Somsak Mitatha, email@example.com, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand
- Montri Karnjanadecha, firstname.lastname@example.org, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Richard Hsin-Hsyong Yang, email@example.com, National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Yui-Lam Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org, Hong Kong Polytechnic Univ., China
- Go Tanaka, email@example.com, Nagoya City University, Japan
- Thanate Khaorapapong, firstname.lastname@example.org, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand