ISPACS-2016 Special Sessions: Mobility, Security, Sensors, and Multimedia on FI
The ISPACS2016 (http://ispacs2016.psu.ac.th/) technical program will include Special Sessions. The aim of Special Sessions is to supplement regular programs by bringing together new or emerging topics of particular interests on ISPACS related domains.
Future Internet (FI) is strongly growing for our next generation Internet. This is increasing demands from both academic and real world deployments. There are several dimensions regarding to FI technologies. In this session, we would like to bring together of some emerging/important issues to impose FI R&D challenges. Mobility, Security, Sensors, and Multimedia based on FI, but not limited to, are the main focus in this special session. All submitted papers will be evaluated in the same way as regular papers in order to meet the ISPACS quality standard.
- Submission of Full Papers: June 30, 2016
- Acceptance Notification: August 15, 2016
- Submission of Camera-ready Manuscripts: September 10, 2016
Special Session Chair
Sinchai Kamolphiwong, email@example.com, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
Special Session Committee
- Katsuyuki Yamazaki, firstname.lastname@example.org, Nagaoka Univ. of Technology, Japan
- Sun Yong Han, Konkuk University, email@example.com, Korea.
- Kaori Maeda, Hiroshima City University, firstname.lastname@example.org, Japan.
- Toyokazu, Akiyama, Kyoto Sangyo University, email@example.com, Japan.
- Fujikawa Kenji, firstname.lastname@example.org, NICT, Japan
- Prof. Tohru Kondo, Hiroshima City University, email@example.com, Japan
- Chaodit Aswakul, firstname.lastname@example.org, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Chalermpol Charnsripinyo, email@example.com, NECTEC, Thailand
- Khine Moe Nwe, firstname.lastname@example.org, UCSY, Myanmar
- Aung Htein Maw, email@example.com, UCSY, Myanmar
- Béatrice Paillassa, firstname.lastname@example.org, INPT, France
- Jiann-Liang Chen, email@example.com, National Taiwan University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
- Wasimon Panichpattanakul, firstname.lastname@example.org, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand