All types of registration include the access to all sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome party, banquet, USB proceedings, and conference program.
|Early Registration (by 15 September 2016)|
|Non-Paper Registration (Observer/Student)|
|Late Registration (after 15 September 2016)|
|Paper Registration (during 15-25 September 2016 only for exceptional cases, need to be informed in advance)|
|Non-Paper Registration (Observer/Student) and On-site Registration|
|Note: Paper Registration is close after 25 September 2016|
In order to confirm the presentation slot at the conference and the paper publication in the proceedings, each accepted paper must have at least one author registered (full registration fee applied) by 15 September 2016. Any paper that does not have at least one author registered by 15 September 2016 will be withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
Prior to the payment, the authors must have already uploaded all documents involved.
Student Registration applies to students only, it cannot be counted as Paper Registration. Proof of studentship, either a student ID or a document endorsed by their Professor or Head of Department must be provided for the approval by the Registration Chair.
Proof of IEEE/ECTI/IEICE membership must be provided in order to claim for the rates of IEEE/ECTI/IEICE members.
1. Each paper needs at least one early Regular Registration, otherwise the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings. Student Registration cannot be considered as a Regular registration.
- At least one author of the accepted paper must have an early Regular Registration no later than 10 September 2016 in order that the paper is to be presented at the conference and included in the conference proceedings.
- Each early Regular Registration covers the publication of two papers at most. This means that the two papers which share the same corresponding author require just one Regular Registration under the name of the common author. If the corresponding author writes more than two papers. The third paper will then require another Regular Registration.
2. Before making a payment, please finish uploading all related documents including final manuscript, speaker biography, response to reviewers’ comments, copyright transfer form, and proof of membership or studentship.
3. The registration will be considered complete only if the ISPACS 2016 Financial Chair has confirmed the payment from the participant.
Documents to be Submitted
- Camera-ready Final Manuscript (IEEE PDF eXpress certified file) – See the page Final Manuscript Guidelines for more information.
- Response to Reviewers’ Comments (doc, pdf)
- Copyright Transfer Form (docx, pdf)
- Speaker Biography (doc, pdf)
- Proof of IEEE/IEICE/ECTI membership or studentship (if any)
The file names should contain your paper ID.
Prior to the conference dates, the conference accepts payment by either bank transfer or credit card in Thai Baht.
For on-site registration, only cash payment in Thai Baht will be accepted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
In order to cancel your registration, please notify the secretariat in writing. Refunds will be made only if the cancellation is done by 15 September 2016 with a processing fee. No refunds will be made after 15 September 2016 or in case of no shows for paper presentation. Should you have any question regarding the registration, please contact the conference secretariat (email@example.com).
For registration, please proceed to the registration web site below.